Saturday 5 January 2008

Every good girl likes a gentle beating, don't they?

I think the only way to get this party started is to launch straight in. I like spanking. Correction, I love to be spanked and in different ways and places. I would not consider myself into BDSM / bondage or any of those sub genres though I wouldn't be offended if I was considered part of the fold. I am not an expert on spanking, just what I enjoy.

I love my buttocks being beaten. I really enjoy them being spanked hard when I am wearing jeans as the sound can be as exciting as the sensation. When I have just had a bath, my body is supple and warm - that is also a time when I particularily get excited.

Public 'tapping' is also very excited, when I am in a shop or bar and I get a gentle whallop on my buttocks, this eggs me on though also generates the desired response to get me moving - sometimes straight to bed ...xx

I really enjoy being beaten by other girls and have rarely found one that doesn't enjoy it a little - any ladies out there want to tell me I am wrong? (please do tell me if you don't like being spankedx)

As I experience any real life situations over the next day or so when I am out and about I will share them with you - in the meantime please tell me anything you like or want to hear xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have yet to find a girl that doesn't enjoy a gentle beating - nice idea with the blog Lucy, keep it up - James