Saturday 12 January 2008

Lucy Liu - I want you to spank me

Now, I am starting to get back on track. Back to me. And another Lucy.

Lucy Lui a fine and sexy Hollywood actress

I remember her as Ling in the Ally McBeal series. In the more recent Charlies Angels films. Not forgetting 'Kill Bill' She does appear to have a feisty, naughty, dominant persona - well her characters do anyway. Her hobbies are listed as rock climbing, skiing and horseback riding. Fabulous.

Lucy Lui - I imagine her wearing a dark / black trouser suit with a long full length over coat. Some kick-ass heels underneath. Large black full rimmed sunglasses and her hair straight and hanging. A (faux) fur trimmed hat and black leather gloves would finish off her outfit.

She may even start by kicking my butt !

What would she use to beat me? Anything lying around. I think a gloved hand to start, and then use the gloves to whack me. Then her bare hands.

Lucy Lui, I would love you to spank me

Love,

Lucy Fanshaw
xxxx

If anyone has an idea for a spanker, please do let me know

Time for Lucy to take a break from blogging, for a few hours

p.s. update - lets not forget the Lucy Lui Ally McBeal kissing scene

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thinking the same thing! By the way, you do realise that she played an interesting role in a Mel Gibson film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF0_s20Yq_o

enjoy