Friday 11 January 2008

I want these people to spank me !!

I thought it would be fun as well as talking about some of my exploits, to mention people I would like to spank me, or I would like to spank. Hopefully this can be an occasional column or piece that may get interesting over time. (note to anyone mentioned in this - this is just my fansasy, I am not claiming any liaison and it is meant as a compliment as being spanked and spanking turns me on - if you are offended, please get in touch)

I don't generally fantasise about spanking other people very often and it is more often other girls. This makes my first candidate more surprising.

Philip Seymour Hoffman, I would like to spank you
biog link http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000450/

PSH - as I will now refer to you as - you were great in 'The Talented Mr Ripley', you won an oscar for 'Capote' and now have two cinema releases out - both of which look set to be superb. I think you would be a prime candidate for being beaten and spanked. I see you wearing a white t-shirt and white boxer shorts as I whallop your behind with a wooden spoon, just for being such a damned fine actor.

Now, slightly more on topic and who I want to be beaten by.
She is a singer in the great pop group Girls Aloud http://www.girlsaloud.co.uk/site.php
Often the celebrity gossip magasines picture her having fun, out and about the town
She is the current face and body for 'ultimo' underwear

Sarah Harding, I would like you to spank me, please
link to fansite http://www.missharding.com/

She is the sexiest and seems the most fun of the Girls Aloud band. I can imagine her, in a skintight, black, all in one pvc cat suit, with a zip at the front undone to her navel. She would be wearing some unbelievable heels and her hair could be tied up with some serious eye-liner. She could beat me with whatever she chose though for this image I have her with a stiff leather spanking paddle, with two slits at the end, to make some more interesting marks, better sounds, and a more convincing thwack. Oh yeah, the sting might turn me on a little more ....

I think it would be best for me to be wearing a school girls outfit for this scenario. A white blouse (top few buttons undone) , a cheekily tiny pleated kilt, little white cotton panties, white socks up to just below my knees, a pair of converse all star trainers (sneakers) and my hair in bunches. I may be rewarded with a lolly pop to suck at the end. To be spanked, my skirt would have to be hitched over my back.

A little stereotypical, I know, though very naughty and I love it .....x

If anyone has any suggestions for a spanker or to be spanked, please do contact me or leave a comment on this blog ...lets see who is the most spankable or best spanker really is ? Please do let me know any suggestions ....

Love

Lucy
xxxx

Lucy hopes Sarah Harding has some modelling pics done in the naughty outfit I suggested ..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never really liked PSH, but I really do like Sarah. Damm Lucy what a good fantasy, its got everything! Sarah in a pvc catsuit and you in a school girls uniform.
mmmmmmm.

I've just seen the St Trinian film with lots of school girls and Sarah, and I'm off to see Girls Aloud in May to. Can't wait.

Anonymous said...

you really do ned to have agood spanking its lovely when they lick and spank your pussy and even better being blind folded and your partner allos some one else to spank your pussy and he watches them lick you orgasmic heaven go girl