Sunday 6 January 2008

Four Girls go to a restaurant for dinner - what could go wrong ?

Well, it was looking like a nice Saturday evening .. after a day of nothing very much - brekky, my laptop, tea and juice (and perhaps a little bit of stroking myself)I met up with three girlfriends for some dindins to be followed by a late night bar. It all seemed fairly harmless. Before I went out I had a bath (I luurve to have a soak) and took some time to get ready. There is something about being naked, warm and soapy which if my poor dirty mind is allowed to wander for more than 7 seconds I start to feel just ever so slightly horny. Inevitably the middle digit of my right hand wandered down towards my (now freshly shaven) pussy. (I like to keep it trim and shave it several times a week.

Sometimes I need a lot to climax. I need to be warm (most of the time ;) ) - generally being relaxed helps a lot. Well in this lovely soapy warm water in my candle lit bathroom, aided with a glass of wine (Kiwi Sav Blanc if you care) I came in less than 4 minutes. Well, I had been building up to it - I had had a lot of very naughty messages on facebook, email (and other mediums) so my hormonal self had had a whole day of virtual foreplay - luckily I live in a solidly built place so I can relax and not worry about alerting the neighbours to what I am up to (I am not really that loud (I think -eeek I hope - well I have screemed the place down though that is not an everyday occurance) though it does help in the feeling relaxed. Fear not - I am not a prude - If I want voyeurs or to let people know I am being bad - they will know !

Clean, fresh and starting to get in the mood for going out I poured myself another glass of wine and turned on some music. I know it is in the charts and radio the whole time but I just love the Mark Ronson / Amy Winehouse version of the Zutons 'Valerie'. As most bad singers like myself, I grabbed my hairbrush to sing into - whilst I wiggled and attempted in my towel to boogie to the tune. Well, dancing can be a release and it can be a turn on, right now, with a warmed up body, clean n preened, supple from the soak it was both. As the song came to the end I switched tack and started to beat myself ever so gently on my right buttock with the flat side, holding the brush in my right hand. My towel which I had hitched up above my waist to allow this had come undone and I had adopted a jockey position beating myself like a horse in the middle of a race - just starting to get some tempo out of the beast .... (to be continued later )xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucy to see u in that jockey position would be heaven.
Paul

Anonymous said...

Lol true that Paul...

Lucy love you Facebook profile...

Blog needs pics of you, and your bottom!

Mwha

David Anders said...

quite descriptive and aluring. I can almost smell the auroma of your bath.

Anonymous said...

hey gorgeous love hear'n about the adventures you have with your body! would love to hear some more...?

waylander said...

lucy babes i have a riding crop just for you let me bring it down baby