Thursday 10 January 2008

FAQ - What does Lucy Fanshaw like to do that is naughty?

I frequently get asked what I like so thought it would be a lot easier to write up a blog post with some of my preferences. All these posts will be tagged 'FAQ' so in the future when there is more content all you will need to do is search for 'FAQ' and you will get a list of them .. more of that later

So. I like girls. I like boys. I like girls and boys

I like being spanked, beaten, whalloped and told what a bad, naughty girl I have been. I occasionally like to dish out the spanking. I also like to spank myself

It is many things. I like the sensation. I like a little bit of pain. The sound of the 'whack' turns me on. The 'whoosh' of something making a sound in the air (like a whip) is the same.

This is all something what I like to do in a place of trust, with people I know I can trust.

I will elaborate later - and will write up part 2 of 4 girls go to dinner

much love

Lucy

mwah xxxx

Lucy Fanshaw says relax !

No comments: