Saturday 5 January 2008

I waste sooo much time on facebook though still love it

Are you on Facebook ? If so - add me as a friend here http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1031332519 - I only recently signed up and have been absolutely overwhelmed with the amount of people that are a.) members and b.) messaging me or adding me as a friend ... I am truely flattered and geniunly love the mainly positive messages and emails that have come from having a profile there. As I write this I have 43 friend requests in addition to the 150 odd I added this morning. I have found that a lot of the messages are to do with wanting to spank and beat my ass - happilly from both girls and boys so hopefully I will be in for a lot of fun if the right spark can be found. If you have visited my blog from facebook - say hi - leave me a comment as it would be great to know what commentary people will expect going forward and help me mould this blog in the way it deserves to be - the way expected by any readers xxxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lucy, I've come to your blog via your facebook, and its great to be able to read more about you and I think I will enjoy reading your blog.

I've got a blog too, but most of the posts are friends locked :(

As for spanking, we personaly I haven't had much experiance, but the though of spanking My girls ass (if only I had a g/f) is seriousy hot.

I also love it when a girl has sensitive nipples and she enjoyes me pinching, squeezing and biting. The sound of her moaning is really hot.

Lucy Fanshaw said...

Hey Peter - many thanks for the kind words - I will have a look at your blog soon my blogging spiderman ! I definately agree with you re the moaning - I find the sounds associated with the spank and hearing the response of someone who enjoys it a huge turn -on! L xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hello Lucy!!
I've added you as a friend on facebook, and after seeing that great ass you have, I came here to continue reading you!!
I havent got much experience spanking, but the last girl I've been with asked me to and loved it!! She got really horny with that. And whats better for a guy to get a girl horny?¿?
have fun being spanked!!
Will love to see those private pics too!!