Saturday 12 January 2008

Ladies, Do you submit to your man ?

A very kind soul sent me a message yesterday. Thank you 'P' for this - if you want me to take your email off or publish your full name, link to you, let me know - though I will preserve your anonimity until you say otherwise

Now 'P' wrote to me out the blue, we don't know each other at all and I rather enjoyed what he wrote to me.

"Hi Lucy,I very much enjoyed coming across your blog ... You are a very naughty girl indeed! I have to admit to a great penchant forspanking naughty girls' bare bottoms. Over the years, I've always enjoyed lecturing girlfriends on any misbehavior, taking their knickers down (I prefer Agent Provocateur), and give them a good old fashioned spanking with my hand, the belt, the riding crop or the cane. I personally think the best way to spend a saturday afternoon is to be out in town with a pretty, funny, and naughty girl, having lunch, shopping, seeingexhibitions, etc. in the firm knowledge that, once home, I can put her in the corner, lecture her, and thrash her bottom.I thought you'd enjoy the attached article from the Sunday Times. I'd be interested in your thoughts. "

Yes 'P' I agree - as I wrote back to you the idea of going out, shopping then a fabulous lunch, the preparation before, the light giggles during, in the knowledge a capable lad would then spank me is a beautiful notion. I actually did pause in the evening and think out the scenario, imagined where I'd go, even a few candidates that I'd like to be at lunch with before they layed their hands on my ready behind.

The outfit I was in two minds about, though in the end I was imagining it to be a late lunch in the summer, a floaty dress, smart flats or even flip flops (amazing spanking tools) (*amazing*), sunglasses and very little else ? What do you think ?

Well, for those of you that would like to read it I enclose the Sunday Times article here that 'P' sent to me, if anyone can find the link for this story I will hapilly link to it intead

THE SUNDAY TIMES
Hanky spanky
WILLIAM GEORGIADES
FEATURES

Introducing a little discipline doesn't do anyone any harm-especially when it involves grown women, says William Georgiades.
Women should be struck regularly, like gongs," suggested Noel Coward, not the straightest arrow that ever flew.
Le vice anglais is not the sexiest phrase, conjuring as it doesimages of doughy, middle-aged MPs being caned by unconvincinglatex-clad girls from Essex. Much more adorable is the idea of arosy-bottomed harlot squealing in gleeful discomfort over agentleman's lap, her legs kicking and her whole demeanour fairlysaying: "Stop this at once. But not just yet.
"We've had postfeminism, do-me-feminism and now, my personal favourite, beat-me feminism.

I once knew an American woman who liked to be taken to the woods, fastened just so to a tree, then beaten rather fiercely with a riding crop before being ravished. I asked where the notion to be treated thus came from, imagining all forms of gruesome coming-of-age tales, and she mentioned the salient image of Catherine Deneuve in Bunuel's Belle de jour. She looked so beautiful,my friend said, and I wanted to feel that beautiful. As I recall, she did.

In 1979, Sweden instituted the first ban on smacking its children,which, looking at Sweden, explains quite a lot. As if children werenot annoying enough, Britain is now joining this coalition for thepreservation of consequence-free childhoods, which means that forevery smacking that should have occurred, the relevant child, whenadult, will plaintively turn to their other half and say, just likeall 25-year-old Swedes: "Spank me."

There is a general belief that those who were beaten properly as children grow up with an acquired taste for smacking. This tends notto be the case in practice. I grew up in England in the 1970s, wherea day of education was not complete without some impressive form of violence. Whatever romantic notions may exist are quickly excisedwhen your eight-year-old bottom is hit six times with a cane.

At 12, I made a deeply unfortunate move to suburban America, where the same behaviour that would be cause for a beating here sent me toa psychiatrist's office. America is an oddly flabby country, whereall sports that involve interaction come equipped with helmets andpads, and childish infractions are seen as "issues" that require"help". This "help" invariably comes in the form of friends for pay,otherwise known as psychiatry; and, sadly, psychiatry has not yetevolved to incorporate corporal punishment. The immediate result wasthat my bad behaviour only increased, while the long-term effects of American psychiatry were far more damaging than the momentary pain ofwhat is, after all, a normal punishment.

So, the bottoms of America's adult population tend to be more usedto a psychiatrist's couch than the sting of a cane.And, as these young women and men grow up, they realise that they missed something rather crucial: the virtue, not vice, known as discipline.

There is a fine line between abuse and sexy play. And, of course, it hurts to be whacked. Yet nothing is more ladylike than submitting properly to the gentleman you have chosen to be with. The man who smacks his lady lovingly is unlikely ever to abuse her in anunwelcome or illegal way. And, technically, it doesn't hurt if you're spanked properly; rather, the rush of blood to those vital areas creates a sensation that is something very different from stubbing your toe or banging your elbow.

There are other matters at hand. Women have become obsessed with their bottoms, finding ever more inventive ways to show them off.There are only a couple of things a man can reasonably be expected todo to a bottom. Four, to be precise.
Of which smacking is the most sanitary, aesthetically pleasing andgenerally sensible.

The best smackees I've found are American women, who tend to berelatively prim and proper. Show me a woman clanging with bodypiercings and wearing a schoolgirl outfit, and I'll show you a home counties mum treading water until she snares someone equally dreary.

One who can be presented in society tends to be that much more interesting. Or, as a good friend of mine mentioned to me recently,all nice girls like smacking.
So, as men get older and have less patience for more elaborate coquettishness, the most efficient way to determine a young woman's suitability for marriage, children and companionship is to put herover your knee at the slightest suggestion of difficulty, pull up the dramatic Alexander McQueen you have just bought her (her willingnessto wear a McQueen creation is itself a dead giveaway), pull down the Coco de Mer knickers and have at it.
If she kicks her heels andsqueals delightedly, she's a keeper. If she objects and cites feminist theory, you've just saved yourself years of misery.Perverts are forever going on about how their particular interest is really the most freeing, marvellous thing, and how, if everyone wore rubber and attached clothes pins to their delicate bits, the worldwould be a happier place.

But a smacked bum isn't elaborate or a perversion, or even out of the ordinary. It's one of the most naturalthings to do in the world (especially when a woman is beingannoying). The perverse is not smacking the needy.And so, this nation can now look forward to a whole generationgrowing up with issues that can only be solved over a knee. Spare therod and spoil the country. On the upside, there won't be a girl in England who isn't gagging for it.

/Ends

Well, hope that made happy reading. Right now, I am thinking, today is Saturday, I don't have a lunch date (yet), I would love to act out 'P''s scenario - lets see what happens

Love

Lucy
xxxx

Lucy is thinking it is time to go and get a decent cup of coffee

2 comments:

xxxxxx said...

So American women are the best "spankers" if I read correctly. Hmmmmm that is interesting. I wonder if u have any experience with American women as far as spanking and I wonder what ur favorite type of spanking is...how about "bare handed" ... seems so good to me ....but I would want to do the spanking lol and not be spanked :)

Anonymous said...

I am finding the "weirdest things tonight searching for Agent Provocateur. LOL. Thank you for the interesting read. =)