Saturday 5 January 2008

My First Post

I have written this blog out of demand from being bombarded with mails and requests on other sites, so hopefully this will be an interesting resource and journal for those who wish to know more about me ...... please bear with me in getting some quality content and pictures up with proper about me information - though hopefully this is a small but ambitious start to my life on and off line ! xx

Links back to the blog

http://lucyconfides.blogspot.com/
LucyConfides.blogspot.com
LucyConfides
Lucy Confides
LucyFanshaw

This is a blog written by Lucy Fanshaw, a naughty girl who lives in London, UK

love

Lucy
xxxx


Lucy Fanshaw

British Blogs


Spanking Blogs

British Blog Directory.

blogarama - the blog directory

Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Adult Blog Spider

1 comment:

Dave said...

This is one of the best spanko blogs that I have seen, and I"ve seen heaps of them!

How to describe it? Irreverent? Humurous? Sexy? All that and much more.

thanks and keep up the spanktastic blogging.

Dave