Friday 11 January 2008

Stunning girl on the tube this morning

So, after my situation yesterday where I almost embarrassed my self horribly, I went out to dinner with some friends. It was just a good evening of good food, a lot of wine and a moderatly late finish of around 1am. I don't feel too bad though I drank lots of water ! I also behaved and got a cab home and went to bed by myself - although I was just a little horny and would have quite liked to have joined my host and hostess in their bed (It has happened before) .

Anyway - I was very tired and had an early start so after getting ready for bed it was a few minutes of clitty fun with my electric toothbrush, a quite wonderful climax and straight to sleep ! See how simple us girls really can be if you treat us well ? (I have yet to meet a toy that compares to my electric toothbrush - recomendations are welcome)

So, I got up early this morning and I put on one of my favourite things to wear - dark blue denim inside black boots - I just feel 25% sexier putting the boots on and walking in them one feels sooo much more confident.

I got on the tube (London metro system) and about 5 minutes later I caught the eye of this lovely, lovely girl - she was just my type of lass. Blonde hair, dark black tights (hose) and a short denim skirt, with an overcoat that was short, above the knee - though longer than the skirt. This was soo sexy as I imagined at one stage that she wasn't wearing a skirt at all - maybe she forgot - maybe she is teasing me - though the skirt was breathtaking in its shortness. I looked at her and she caught me and gave me a smile which I quickly turned my head (yeah - I know - I am silly)

I turned back to see her and she smiled again - I also noticed a ring on her left hand - an engagement ring - so she was probably just being girly with me and smiling at my outfit as I admired hers. She got off the tube at the next stop and did turn back and smile at me - I was now grinning from ear to ear - such a lovely girl and I just *know* she would love to spank me. I really wish I'd spoken to her - maybe I'll see her again in the morning - maybe it is her usual route.

I am still grinning about her now and thinking about her naughty outfit. Oh well, maybe next time

love

Lucy
xxxx

Lucy Fanshaw : is loving everyone reading this xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

justaboy loving the way you write