Thursday 10 January 2008

How I almost embarrassed myself on the tube

This was one of those almost naughty situations. I had to use the tube today (ugggh) the tube is what the London underground train network is referred to - our metro if you like. Well today in London was a little rainy and for some reason it is always more crowded when busy - maybe its the brollys - I dunno.

Cleverly I had chosen to get on the tube at rushhour so the train was unbearably full - then as the carriage doors were shutting someone jumped on the train squashing us even more (and there really was very little space).

So the train is moving and it is very busy and I occasionally like the rumblings of the tube - when it is emptier. Anyway - the tube was busy to the point where the person directly in front of me was almost leaning back on me, causing me to lean back and directly behind me was a man.

Now when my back made contact with him I slowly realised that - OMG he had (through his trousers) an erect penis being stuck into my back. I was getting a little annoyed at this - I had noticed him and not my type at all - I have had some interesting tube journeys with guys I liked in this situation and I have enjoyed it - a little - and so has he ....

So I am getting worked up, just getting ready to say something to him, loudly so to embarass him into shame and moving away when I realised men don't normally have penis's on their belly ..(well not the ones I have met). I must be a little over tired or diva -esque today as we got to the next stop I saw the article 'penetrating' me.

The poor boy just had one of those rucksacks that couriers sometimes use with a 'sash' strap and on that was a mobile pocket which had something hard (a mobile phone maybe ?) . Thank the Lord I wasn't my usual impulsive self - I would have completely embarassed myself shouting 'please remove your penis from my back' loudly on that packed train !

Well, not a horny story, though maybe a lesson for me there

I now have to go out to eat - at some friends flat - and I have history with the couple who live there, though I don't think anything will happen tonight .... or will it ?

L xxxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, yes a potentially very embarrassing situation, for both you and him. I hate the Tube when it's crowded, I always end seem to end up squashed up to some smelly sweaty person :(

What line do you take and when will you next be on a busy tube, so that I could, ahem, have a situation with you ;)

Anonymous said...

haha I had the same situation except it was on the metro... except unfortunately the guy behind me definitely had the real thing and he tried to slide it up my shorts- baddd move man lol