Saturday 12 January 2008

Tom wants an older Lady

I get a lot of messages from Facebook -sadly far too many to read all of them or to reply to. I do check them and if the title is interesting or the little content preview FB gives you is interesting the chances are I will read it and reply. I do try to reply to as many messages as possible just I do get the odd random abusive one which is deleted with the person added to my banned list. Simply writing 'Hi' or 'I wanna sex u' is not going to command much of a reply. I have replied to most people who just write saying 'Hi' though the volume and frequency is becoming too much.

One mail I did reply to came from Tom Cunningham. Now he broke all the rules. He is a man on facebook without a picture (really even a sunset is more interesting to reply to than the FB question mark). He also didn't write anything in the subject. Tom - apologies, I am not having a go - I did read your mail and as promised will share it here to see if anyone is interested .

Firstly Tom tells me he is an 18 year old man. His profile on facebook is here http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1039473319

He wrote to me not about me but asking for help. Well, I thought it seemed a fairly genuine message so here it is

"hey lucy, u seem pretty well established here on facebook and Im new, I wondered if u knew any sexy older ladies i could chat to"

My interest was piqued. I am a 22 year old girl, he was practically asking to go on a date with my aged aunt or grandmothers. I also get a lot of attention & this was not about me !

After I asked him what is 'older' or what he wanted ?

"looking around the 40s and 50s, anywhere in the south. thanks a lot xxx"

So, there you have it. If you are a Lady in the south of England, in her 40's or 50's, looking for a toyboy, maybe Tom is your man ? I do not know Tom, I have never spoken to him apart from a random message on FB. I am not giving Tom my seal of approval and I am not setting up as a matchmaker, just these brief few lines I found of interest - and thought you guys might too.

Just a note - please anyone looking to meet people off the internet or anywhere - do a lot of research, meet after you trust the person after a long period of emails, msn, telephone or webcam. Make sure you have proof of who the person is. If you are meeting someone make sure other people know where you are going and what you are doing. Meet in a public open place. Just be safe xxxx

If anyone else has any advice for random meets, please post here or get in contact and I will update it

Love, Lucy
xxxx

No comments: